Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

Singer Futura CE-100

MISSCRAFTY | Posted in Quilting and Home Decor on

Hello all!  I have been researching combination sewing and embroidery machines.  The one I am interested in and has the right price is the Singer Futura CE-100.  I make a lot of quilts and want the quilting stitches, needle up/down and would like to do a little embroidery for my little granddaughter.  I love the fact that this one can connect to my computer.  The only thing is that the reviews I read were not encouraging.  Does anyone have one and might have GOOD things to say about it?

Thank you,

MissCrafty

Replies

1. EiQuilt | | #1

I recently purchased a Bernina Aurora 440.  It's not inexpensive, but really wonderful.  I've been a Bernina owner since 1977.  My first one was an 830, which I still have and love.  I made all of my children's school clothes, quite a bit of home-dec items, formal dresses and three wedding gowns.  These of course were all for my daughters.  Anyway, IMHO, Bernina is the best sewing/quilting/embroidery machine out there.

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights