Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

looking for a copy of Fons and Porter March/April 2008

blingy | Posted in Quilting and Home Decor on

Just a few weeks ago they started broadcasting Fons and Porter quilting on PBS.  They showed a kalidescope quilt called “Shadow Play”.  I went to their website but that issue of the magazine is no longer available.  Does anyone here have the March/April issue of Fons and Porter magazine with the pattern in it for the “Shadow Play” quilt?  Please contact me if you have it.

Also, I used to get e-mail notifications to my posts here but now I don’t.  Anyone know why?

Thanks,

Blingy

Replies

1. KharminJ | | #1

Happy middle-of-May, Blingy!

I hope you've been able to locate a copy of F&P's pattern, since last you posted. Maybe an EBay search, they're always adding new items?

My DH and I love to watch F&P - when we can find them! He calls it "Frick and Frack", because they are always having such a good time - he doesn't care about the quilting part a-tall, but enjoys the by-play. LOL

I believe you weren't getting email notifications because initially, the default setting was to "not" send them, you had to check it yourself; or the option may not have even shown up last time you wrote. This has now been changed to something like default: Send Notice of responses. This place is definitely a "work in progress" - I hope you do get notice of this, and check in again!

Bright Blessings ~ Kharmin

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights