Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

Janome 6500

Raisin | Posted in Quilting and Home Decor on

Am considering purchasing a Janome MC6500…. anybody out there with postive or negative input about this sewing machine???

Replies

1. habenro | | #1

I have owned the 6500P for four years.  It is a super reliable machine.  I have done home dec, quilting, and fine garmet sewing.  I love the knee lifter and the thread cutter.  It makes perfect buttonholes and the stitches are percise and even.   You will love the bobbin winder.  It winds without having to unthread your machine.  I don't think you will be sorry if you purchase this machine.

1. Raisin | | #2

Thank you for your response. I paid a deposit on my machine, and asked my dealer to order it for me. She is in the process of moving, and thus has few machines in the shop before her move. Can hardly wait for it to come.

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights