Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

vogue pattern 2212

denneulin1 | Posted in Patterns on

I just saw very rapidly in linen challenge a vogue pattern oop 2212
please anyone give me more details about this pattern because it is very difficult to obtain informations fromvogue discontinued patterns and for that I try to do it by “moulage”
thanks all readers

Replies

1. denneulin1 | | #2

thanks to mary mary for quick reply
      but sorry it is not that pattern
      I think the pattern was published at the end of 1998 or 1999
      and it was a jacket with front yoke

1. marymary | | #3

In which issue of Threads did you see this pattern?

2. marymary | | #4

Is this better? http://sewingclassses.patternreview.com/cgi-bin/reviewgallery.pl  Use the filters at the top of the page and put in 2212 for the pattern number and Vogue for the pattern company.  It will take you to a picture and a review of the pattern.

Edited 9/21/2009 12:42 pm ET by marymary

1. denneulin1 | | #7

thanks again
          yes it is the right pattern I read description but It seems me too "short "
          does the yoke in biais
          do you think It's possible to contact the member ?
          best regards from france

1. marymary | | #10

If you click on the tiny picture, it will enlarge.  Click on "Read Review", and the entire review comes up so that you can read all about the pattern.  I didn't find an email address for the person who wrote the review, sorry.  Since the review is over two years old, the extra pictures available from "Click Here" are not all there.

1. denneulin1 | | #8

thanks
      no, mary mary find it in patternreview but photo is very small

1. gailete | | #6

I just checked and I haven't had it in stock so afraid I can't help. OOP patterns is why I got into selling patterns so I try to see is I have what people are looking for, even if it is sold and all I have is the picture and info from the back. Sometimes just having the picture can lead you to another pattern that will work.

1. denneulin1 | | #9

thanks
      marymary find it but only the photo!

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights