Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

looking for Chanel Vogue Pattern V8259

Flackmistress | Posted in Patterns on

Chanel Jacket pattern by Claire Shaffer.  Would anyone be willing to permit me to borrow Vogue Pattern 8259 is size 12-14? I would pay a fee and return your pattern in its original condition within a few days. I cannot find it anywhere.  Many thanks.

Replies

1. smockerlady | | #1

Hi there,

I was trying to get this pattern to..........it is out of print.

I have contacted stores in the U.K. and have been told no longer available.

The actual Vogue website did have the smaller size listed in the out of print section for c $25.00US. Could you buy that and grade the pattern up for your size.............Just a thought.

Another pattern that would be good if you are doing a Chanel style jacket is Vogue 7975 and if you want the sleeve that is on Vogue 8259, I think you will find that sleeve features on another Claire Shaeffer Custom Couture collection...........Vogue 8087. Perhaps a combination of 7975 and 8087 in the pattern size you are seeking would do the trick for you

Best of luck.

2. MarieCurie | | #2

How ironic, I'm looking for
    How ironic, I'm looking for the exact same pattern in size 6-10. Any ideas? I called Vogue patterns magazine, they weren't interested in helping.

3. MarieCurie | | #3

Found a solution! I emailed the designer claire schaeffer directly at her published email address: [email protected]

She offered to send me one. I'm guessing she must have a good stash of her own patterns. Thanks Claire!!!

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights