Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

White 4400?

ladyinred | Posted in Machine Embroidery on

Hi everyone. I just looked at the last couple of years of discussions about embroidery machines and it seems like everyone was pretty ok with spending thousands of dollars on a machine. At that price, it’ll take me 20 years to make up the cost of the machine 🙂 So…. I’ve been thinking about buying the White 4400. It has software that allows for downloading designs from a computer, and it’s “only” $600. Does anyone have any experience with this machine? Is it worth buying or should I just hand-embroider for the next ten years while I save up the big bucks for the expensive machines? Thanks to anyone who can give me some advice about the White…

Stacy

Replies

1. mem | | #1

Is this an embroidery only mchine If so I have a Janome 300e which is a stand alone embroidery machine and it is excellent and I actually prefer having the ability to sew while watching my embroidery happen .There are a few disadvantages like the screen is small and not in colour. I would suggest that you do some research and maybe wait a bit because I am sure that the companies will all start bringing out the stand alones . From what I can see The Janome stand alone is the best of the bunch of the stand alones It will use three different hoop sizes and you can down load from the internet or CDs into a flash card and then use them .I know what you mean about cost etc . buying one of the big name all in ones is really a luxury and I couldnt really justify it and I am really good at justifying my "needs" to myself and the other half!!!!

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights