Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

Brother ULT2002D

carolfresia | Posted in Machine Embroidery on

Anyone have any input on this machine? THere was a question about it posted in the Sergers discussion, but I thought this was a more logical forum…

Replies

1. snivsl | | #1

Looking for input on this machine too vs. Designer I, Pfaff 2140, Janome 10000? Pluses and minuses

1. IDsweetpea | | #2

I have this machine and LOVE it........enough said?  My only complaint is with the built in Disney designs.  No matter what tricks I try, the outlines are out of wack 9 out of 10 times!  Even if I use the old stand by of sewing the outline first.  Denim or fleece baby blanket...they just don't sew out properly.  And I have tried every combination of stabilizers. I have had no problems with other designs.  Sews like a dream,

1. snivsl | | #3

I have bought about 1 1/2 yrs ago since my original message inquiring about this machine a Designer 1.  I'm very happy with my decision and have no problems sewing designs on anything (so far)  And as for sewing its great and has so many feet.  Also the bobbin on the Ult I would have to unscrew if thread gathered there and I can't tell you how many times I'm grateful I purchased the D1 if only for this.

Enjoy your machine

Nicki

1. IDsweetpea | | #4

Sewing machines are such personal things!  I love the drop in bobbin on the ULT and have never had the problem you spoke of.  It already has hundreds of hours on it.  Happy Sewing!

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights