Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

Brother KH930

NormaB | Posted in Knitting and Crochet on

I Purchased a second hand machine and have replaced a few parts already, but have just found out that the middle (double) button is not returning properly when cancelled.  It comes back out only half way and very slowly,  I have to manually bring it out the rest of the way.  Has anyone else experienced this problem?  I did replace a part on the underside of the carriage at the front which has two white plastic pieces on each end, while doing this I removed a screw which is directly under the middle button and am wondering if there is a spring inside which is now no longer connected to anything,  Is this all too techie ?  Any advice will be appreciated.

Replies

1. Jean | | #1

My machine is a KH910 (non electronic) but the basic  k carriage can't be too much different. What you've described does sound like a spring problem of some type. Have   you tried emailing the folks who have supplied you with parts? They can sometimes be very helpful about solving problems long distance.

2. cvan9 | | #2

Middle "M" button sticking not releasing on knitting carriage

I would like to know what the solution to repairing the sticking button on your carriage was?  I have the same problem now.

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights