Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

Marcy Tilton Article “Not your ordinary T-shirt” 2008 Nov

busybee | Posted in General Sewing Info on

Happy New Year All, I would really appreciate some help re the above article. I want to re- create the blue top at the head of the Article and shown on the cover of her book about tops (which i have)How is the wrist drawstring achieved given there’s a facing etc. I have been told she deals with it in her book but I cant find it. Sorry to be so dumb!! Thanks in advance – Winifred

Replies

1. sewfar | | #1

I do not have Nov 2008 but July 1996 had an article Not your Ordinary T Shirt by Marcy Tilton and the cover t shirt with the ruched sleeves is rather blue colored and used Kwik sew 1602. I do not know if this is the t shirt you are referring to or if the pattern is available. Hope this helps some

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights