NEW: Search The Forums

Loading's picture

Lace (post #36246)


Could anyone tell me if I could replace a double scalloped edge lace with a single scalloped edge? The pattern is for a lace overlay for  wedding dress.


Many thanks



HelgaPataki's picture

replace double scallop with single scallop (post #36246, reply #1 of 1)

you could.  all you have to remember is to balance your scallop so it wont look lopsided.