Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

100 Issues of Threads #1 to #102 ebay

jane4878 | Posted in General Discussion on

If anyone is interested there is bidding for Threads back issues on right now on ebay.

Starts with #1 and goes to 102 and 117 I think.  Its missing 3 issues.  The auction is up in a little over an hour.  It’s now 2:20 p.m. MT (4:20 EST)

Good luck if you’re interested!!!

Replies

1. Cherrypops | | #1

Due to a $600AUD postage cost to Australia I passed. I asked for a postage quote out of curiousity when I saw a bidder from New Zealand early yesterday.

Well done to the highest bidder. If she's not in US I hope she asked for a postage quote , otherwise may be in for quite a shock.

1. jane4878 | | #2

Ouch!!  I read the postage questions at the bottom.  I live in Alberta, Canada, but I'm 15 minutes from the US border.  We have a mailbox done there and an enterprising woman there accepts UPS/Fed-Ex parcels for us north of the line for $3 USD.  It's great--we can access all sorts of stuff.  The biggest advantage is not having stuff tied up in customs--we declare it ourselves.

I seriously considered bidding and then, I thought, I can buy a lot of really good texts for what those magazines would end up costing:^))

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights