Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

survey about issue 152

LeeK | Posted in Feedback on Threads on

I’ve completed the survey, which I received by email;  I would have liked to see a comment area in it.  Had it been there, I could have explained why the retrospective articles have neither interest not utility for me; I have subscribed since issue 30, so already own all those issues, have read them many times, and even made the temari from issue 50.

Some of the articles are a restating of previous ones, it seems to me, so I might possibly read them before a project  using the technique as a reminder, but There’s no need to read them now.

Replies

1. regatta | | #1

Hi leek

Would you mind telling me how long you have had your issue 152  as some of us in Australia have not received ours yet.  We don't know if we've missed out or it is just late coming.  Thanks  (We usually get it about a week or so after US & Canada subscribers.

Marika

1. User avater
      susannah_sews | | #3

153 is late too..

Hi Marike

Looks like issue 153 is suffering from the same treatment.  When 152 was so late appearing, I contacted Taunton letting them know my copy hadn't arrived.  They sent a replacement, then two weeks later (mid december) my ordinary subscription copy arrived!

I hope they are not going through a repeat of the second half of 2006, when subscription copies to Australia and NZ  were arriving weeks (and weeks) after copies were appearing in the newsagents.  This took months of complaining to resolve, and I know that there were many who let their subscriptions lapse because of poor service.

regards

Susannah

2. regatta | | #2

Thanks for letting me know leek - they are sending me a replacement copy.   It will be likean l early Christmas present by the time I get it.

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights