Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

Singer Dress Form 151 needs help

RKPoteat | Posted in Equipment and Supplies on

I recently purchased two dress forms off e-bay, one  150 and one 151, thinking they would be helpful in my new custom garment business. While the ad said they were slightly used, it failed to mention that several of the adjusting bands of the 151 were broken, and there were only six “feet” included in the box. I would really like to find two more feet so that both dress forms are ready to use (I jimmy-rigged the broken bands and they are set for my size). Eventually, I will replace the 151, but I can’t afford to do it at this time. Does anyone have any ideas on where or how to acquire replacement feet?

Replies

1. Pattiann42 | | #1

Singer Dress Form 151

Have you tried Mannequin Madness?  They sell stands, but not sure if they have what is needed for this particular brand/model.

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights