Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

Recommendatioins on Bernina 170/180

Leigh_Anne_Dolecki | Posted in Equipment and Supplies on

I am considering buying a Bernina 170, I need the stretch stitches and the embroidery. I’m looking for any recommendations from someone who is using one. Thank you!

Replies

1. kimberly_skinner | | #1

I have the 180.... and love it. The embroidery is very, very easy to use. The very first design I tried turned out perfect. The machine just makes is very easy to be good, since it has a lot of very smart features. And, things you can do with regular sewing are just amazing, even beyond the embroidery. I wanted to be able to create my own embroidery designs, and alter existing ones, so I got the software as well.

Kimi

1. Leigh_Anne_Dolecki | | #2

*Thank you, Kimberly, that sounds great, and it's really helpful!Leigh Anne Dolecki

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights