Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

Pfaff 6091 or Bernina 1008 machine???…

Chantal_Da_Rosa | Posted in Equipment and Supplies on

Hello,
and thank you for your help. I have to decide in buying a new sewing machine, I am in between the 1008 Bernina or the Pfaff 6091. Both were recommended by each dealer, for I especially need to hem Jean pants, so multiple layers of thick fabric, beside that I will need just basic stitching.
I have tested both machines and they seem to be a good choice for the price range I can afford, but somehow I am having a hard time deciding which one!
Perhaps someone owns one of these machines and have done a lot of sewing on it. Could you please tell me about their performance and any informations I should know that would help me decide.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PROMPT HELP, I cannot wait to have my new machine!
Chantal

Replies

1. Chantal_Da_Rosa | | #1

I have just bought the Pfaff 6091, hope it was the right decision! I am going to sew today and will let you know.....
    Chantal

1. Kate_Jones | | #2

*having bought the pfaff are you happy with it? I am making a similar decision having suffered for years with my grandmas fristar - the worst machine that I have ever used!

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights