Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

PFAFF 1222 SE Operators Manual

CherylAnnMarie | Posted in Equipment and Supplies on

I looked on PFAFF’s website without luck.
I was hoping someone knows where and how to get a copy of the
instruction book for this machine?
The dealers in my area aren’t very responsive.
Thank you very much,
C-

Replies

1. User avater
    Sewista | | #1

I wish I could help you but unfortunately haven't a clue. I just wanted to say that I had that machine and the manual was barely a pamphlet with really not much in it. I upgraded to a new Pfaff and the manual went with my machine.

1. CherylAnnMarie | | #2

Thanks for the information. I picked up the machine at an estate sale Were you happy with yours? I'm not sure how far to go to repair/refurbish. I just know PFAFF is a good name.
      Thanks again,
      Cheryl

1. marymary | | #3

I have a Pfaff 1222 and the manual that came with mine is lengthy.  It isn't the machine I use all the time, but it is the one I pull out when my Bernina goes to the shop.  I love using it, but sew mostly with my industrial and my Bernina.  Just don't have time to use all of my collection.  I would spend money on my 1222 to get to repaired, if that were necessary.

If you do a search for Pfaff 1222 you will find several sources for the manual.  Mine is not a "e", but I don't think there could be a lot of differences in the manuals.

1. CherylAnnMarie | | #4

MaryMary,
          Thanks...I just found an online source for well-priced
          1222 manual. Mine came without cord and foot control. I can purchase a cord or a cord/foot control. Do you need a foot control to operate your machine?
          Thank you for your help,
          C-

1. marymary | | #6

Yes, my machine is operated by a foot control.  I don't understand how you could operate it without one.

2. CherylAnnMarie | | #7

I didn't think so...but I'm not knowledgeable enough to assume anything.

I want to thank you and all for the helpful information. 

I found a sewing supply website that had a manual available for order, and an "after factory" powercord and footpedal for a good price with your help.

2. User avater
        Sewista | | #5

Yes, I really liked this machine although I had issues with the foot pedal that repeatedly had to be worked on. Finally I just got a new pedal and was fine. Can't remember if mine was an "E" or not.

2. meg | | #8

Out of curiosity, what is the "SE" designation? I have a 1222E but I've not heard of the "SE".

1. CherylAnnMarie | | #9

No idea...I'll let you know if I ever find out.

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights