NEW: Search The Forums


metal closures for purses/ wallets

Lili_Warner's picture

does anyone know what the metal closures used in some coin purses are called... i am looking for the kind that open by squeezing on the sides. it consists of 2 flexible metal bars (similar to metal measuring tapes) held together on the side by small pins- exactly where you would squeexe to open it up. thanks....

Dorene_Kemp's picture

(post #25613, reply #1 of 1)

Lili, I don't know what particular size you are looking for, but check out You may find what you are
looking for there.