Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

L@@KING FOR Bernina 830 Record mechanical

threaddog | Posted in Equipment and Supplies on

L@@KING FOR Bernina 830 Record mechanical in excellent sewing condition with original accessories. Love the Betsy Ross my parents bought me when I was 10 and my grandmother’s Singer treadle machine I inherited when I was 20 but it’s time for me to move on!!! May also consider Bernina 807 Minimatic or Bernina NOVA 900 in excellent condition. I am new to this site, any help in locating will be appreciated.

Replies

1. fuzzer | | #1

Bernina 80

I have an 830 and also an older 730.  What you might want to consider is that Bernina is no longer supporting the older models.  We can still get feet etc, but my foot feed was wearing out, and I just lucked out that a repair shop had cannabalized one & I was able to pick up the pedal. Of course those of us who have them won't get rid of them.  I have seen them on ebay.  Good luck.

2. balesbydesign | | #2

Bernina 830 Record Mechanical

This reply is a little late, but I have one with quite a few feet that I purchased on e-bay in 2008 for $400.00  Would love to make a deal with you!  It's heavy, though,...so shipping would not be cheap.  Let me know if you are still wanting one.

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights