Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

Elna Contessa 460

juliaestelle | Posted in Equipment and Supplies on

Hi Ladies,

I have just bought my daughter An Elna, Contessa 460 on New Zealand’s online auction.  Have had the machine serviced (this cost more than the machine).  My problem is that there is no instruction book/manual with it.   I would be very happy to pay for copying, packaging and postage if anyone could send me instructions.  Or, does anyone know any other way I could get my hands on one.  As my daughter lives in another city I want to help her get started and this is the best way I know.   Thanks in anticipation  

Julia

Replies

1. Magician176 | | #1

Contesa 460

Hello Julia, it had been 5 years ago you had posted this, was wondering if you managed to get hold of a copy for the Contessa 460 manual? We have just purchased an old Contessa 460 and it need some parts and the manual.

Kind regards

Edward

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights