NEW: Search The Forums

Bernina-2500-DCE-Serger-with-Chainstitch-Coverstitch-Rolled-Hem-options Bernina-2500-DCE-Serger-with-Chainstitch-Cover

pthom1160's picture

This machine has hardly been used and includes all original accessories that came with the machine when purchased new 12 years ago (except for the 4 plastic spool caps) - includes the cover stitch plate, cover stitch foot, standard presser foot, chain stitch foot,  left and right seam guides, deco guide for cord and decorative threads, waste catcher, spare knife, bulb holder, extra needles, oiler and original instruction manual. Also included are the elasticator foot, cording foot, blind stitch foot, gathering attachment, muti-purpose foot with guide ($250.00 value).

This remarkably versatile serger gives you 9 overlock stitches, 3 cover stitches and a chain stitch. Not only can you obtain the same fine edge finish you'll find on sleeves and ready-to-wear garments, but sewing widths ranging from 2.5mm to 5mm, make it easy to get professional results on everything from batiste to polar fleece.

Stitch Features:
4 thread overlock with integrated safety seam
3 thread super stretch
3 thread overlock
2 thread wrapped overlock
3 thread narrow seam
2 thread roll hem
3 thread roll hem
3 thread flatlock
2 thread flatlock
4 thread cover stitch
3 thread cover stitch
3 thread narrow cover stitch
chain stitch

Differential feed - Adjustable stitch length and width - Adjustable presser food pressure - Tension dials - Swing out presser foot - Electronic speed control - Adjustable cutting width
With additional included feet - Elastic capability - Cording capability - Blind Hem capability - Piping capability - Gathering capability - Beading capability.The weight is between 22 and 25 pounds for shipping purposes.
Please view photos and ask questions - Barely used and Bernina serviced - Has been stored in a zippered bag 90% of it's life, so no yellowing.
This Bernina is in excellent operating condition.

As my sewing needs have changed over the years, I have found that this is just more machine than I need.

I tend to go to my 20 year old Bernina Bernette Serger - still a workhorse!!

More photos available upon request.