Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

1959 BISHOP embelllishment ideas

rekha | Posted in Creative Machine on

Hope you get all lateral on this booty.

Edited 8/1/2008 1:08 pm ET by rekha

Replies

1. sewslow67 | | #1

My goodness, rekha; these are just wonderful.  What a generous thing for you to do, as I know it takes a lot of time to upload all these pages.  Thank you so very much for sharing these with all of us.  Wow ...what an inspiration.  I ordered the Bishop book last week, but I'm not sure which year it was, so I hope it has some of these in it.  If not, I'll bookmark this page for future reference.  Thanks again!

1. rekha | | #2

I think my first gratitude is for Bishop to write the book she did, not leaving anything out to imagination.

My second tribute is to ThreadKoe for introducing Bishop to us.

The rest is really no compromise.

I hope people here will show us how they modified Bishop's techniques to get a new embellishment

1. sewslow67 | | #3

I think my first gratitude is for Bishop to write the book she did, not leaving anything out to imagination.  Amen to that!

My second tribute is to ThreadKoe for introducing Bishop to us.  Absolutely ...and I thank her as well ...so thank you Threadkoe!

The rest is really no compromise.  Yet still ...than you for downloading and sharing.

I hope people here will show us how they modified Bishop's techniques to get a new embellishment.  What a great idea;  I plan to do something with a piece of wool I have come fall.  I'll have to remember to share the results.

2. User avater
        ThreadKoe | | #4

Rekha, thank you so much for spending the time to download those lovely pictures for us. There is so much there to draw inspiration from.Thank you for the tribute, however, it is DonnaKaye you really must thank. If it were not for her Torn Projects, I would not have pulled out my book and excerpted it. So Thank You Donna. Cathy

2. Josefly | | #5

Aren't those great photos? Thanks so much for showing them. All the different things one can do with bias tubing!

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights