Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

2014 Threads Archive update

sewsalotofstuff | Posted in The Archives on

I have tried to load the 2014 Archive and cannot get it to load the 2014 issues.  It stops at issue 168 (not even all the 2013 issues).  And it will not open the right way with the various choices of departments. Just the cover page opens.  Has anyone had this problem and how do I solve it?

Replies

1. amm | | #1

Archive problems

Hi Sewsalotofstuff,

I just loaded the Archives without any problems, and the files are functioning perfectly. I wonder if your computer is lacking the power required to load the Archive. Needless to say the Archive is a large file with lots of photographs, charts, illustrations, etc.

I suggest you contact our customer service folks directly by phone. They will be able to determine if that's the problem. If it's not, they'll work with you to figure out what's causing the situation. You can reach customer service from 9:00-5:00 Eastern time at 800.477.8727.

Good luck!

April Mohr, Threads Editorial Department

2. amm | | #2

Archive problems

Hi Sewsalotofstuff,

I just loaded the Archives without any problems, and the files are functioning perfectly. I wonder if your computer is lacking the power required to load the Archive. Needless to say the Archive is a large file with lots of photographs, charts, illustrations, etc.

I suggest you contact our customer service folks directly by phone. They will be able to determine if that's the problem. If it's not, they'll work with you to figure out what's causing the situation. You can reach customer service from 9:00-5:00 Eastern time at 800.477.8727.

Good luck!

April Mohr, Threads Editorial Department

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights